Home / Immigration Services /
Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A494

Immigration forms preparer/Le ayudamos a preparar sus tramites de immigracion (Inland Empire/nearby cities)

Reply to: gdelfin423@gmail.com
Phone: 9099131611
Website: www.sanbernardinomunicipalservces.com

We can help you with the paperwork to petition your family member/spouce ,if you are a US citizen you can petiton your spouce or mother,father and the process takes 5-7 months, you may petition for a family member sister,brother depending on what country it takes 10-14 years. You can file to become a US citizen that process is only 4 months. You can also renew your visa or green card, I can also help you translate any documents from spanish to english it is a requirement if you have a birth certificate or marriage certificate in spanish for immigration purposes it must be translated in english. Call me we can set up a time to meet at my office or I can come to meet with you but I do charge for travel and time I spend going over all documents, hablo espanol.

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
2268 hits