Serving large law firms to solo attorneys in Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, Johnson, Collin and Ellis County and surrounding areas for over 22 years.
We provide public information from criminal to civil litigation research in Tarrant and Dallas Counties in North Texas for attorneys, attorney services, private investigators, corporations, and private individuals.
We search and retrieve information and documents from courthouses and other government agencies through Texas. We can give you verbal information if necessary and have the ability to fax, overnight, or mail items to you or a third party.
Our goal is to provide outstanding, reliable service for all of our clients, with the most competitive rates in the industry. Teamwork, professionalism, and knowledge is how we strive to accomplish this goal.
All communications will be kept strictly confidential.
We are located across the street of Harwood Center - (National Registered Agents Inc. & CT Corporation System)
- Prepaid Rate: $35.00 - See website for details
Dallas, Texas (TX) Process Service for a Flat Rate $65.00
- Service Zip Codes: 75201 75202 75203 75204 75205 75206 75207 75208 75209 75210 75211 75212 75214 75215 75216 75217 75218 75219 75220 75221 75222 75223 75224 75225 75226 75227 75228 75229 75230 75231 75232 75233 75234 75235 75236 75237 75238 75240 75241 75242 75243 75244 75245 75246 75247 75248 75249 75250 75251 75252 75253 75254 75258 75260 75261 75262 75263 75264 75265 75266 75267 75270 75275 75277 75283 75284 75285 75286 75287 75301 75303 75310 75312 75313 75315 75320 75323 75326 75334 75336 75339 75340 75342 75343 75344 75354 75355 75356 75357 75358 75359 75360 75367 75368 75370 75371 75372 75373 75374 75376 75378 75379 75380 75381 75382 75387 75389 75390 75391 75392 75393 75394 75395 75397 75398
- Process Service * Court Record Research & Delivery * Telco
- Professional, Fast, Reliable for Last Minute Serves, Se Habla Espanol
- No Mileage Fees * No Gas Surcharges * Online GPS Status Attempts 24/7 * Defendant/GPS Photos
- Time & Date Stamping of Attempts * No Additional Charge for Filing Returns
- VOLUME DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
We have been providing process service and court record retrieval since 1994.
Service of process is required to notify a party of a legal action involving them and failure to properly serve can nullify the legal action. It can be accomplished by mail but, to be certain that a serve is not evaded or found to be invalid, most litigants will opt to use the services of a professional process server. If necessary, the professional server will testify in court under penalty of perjury that the named party was personally served on a specific date and time.
To a law firm, one of the most important aspects of process serving is knowing if or when the party has been served because, until service is effected, the lawsuit cannot proceed. Through the use of http://www.civilprocess.legal » wireless technology, our Registered User customers are kept apprised of the status of the serve through emails and/or tracking numbers each time it changes.
We offer consistent, professional, reliable and timely service throughout our service area. Our extensive use of wireless technology separates us from most of our competitors, whether they are individuals or service companies. We access real-time information "in the field" not available to most process servers for years!
ONLINE TRACKING 24/7 FROM YOUR WIRLESS DEVICE OR COMPUTER
> Should you need assistance in an area not listed in our coverage area, please contact our offices for your legal process and court record retrieval needs.
We serve the following cities and courts:
> Cities in Dallas County:
> Addison, Balch Springs, Buckingham, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine,
> Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Wylie, Grand Prairie,
> Garland, Glenn Heights, Highland Park, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite,
> Ovilla, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park,
> Wilmer, Coppell, Lewisville
Dallas County Courthouse
>County Court At Law #1, County Court At Law #2, County Court At Law #3
>County Court At Law #4, County Court At Law #5
Civil District Courts
> 44th District Court, 68th District Court, 95th District Court, 101st District Court,
> 116th District Court, 134th District Court, 160th District Court, 162nd District Court,
> 191st District Court, 192nd District Court, 193rd District Court, 298th District Court,
Family Law Courthouse
> 254th District Court, 255th District Court, 256th District Court, 301st District Court,
> 302nd District Court, 303rd District Court, 330th District Court
Justice of the Peace and Small Claims Courts
> Precinct 1-1, Precinct 1-2, Precinct 2-1, Precinct 2-2, Precinct 3-1, Precinct 3-2,
> Precinct 4-1, Precinct 4-2, Precinct 5-1, Precinct 5-2
Visit us online anytime at: www.civilprocess.legal »